Sunday, November 17, 2013
Blog #11
Brainstorming for the second short essay is not going to go smoothly for me this time. I've already used up my best idea for the first short essay draft. So, I'm not entirely sure what to write about for the second draft. I don't know. I think I've been...dried up of any ideas that I can use to convey some sort of a message. If I have to come up with something to get credit for this blog, then I'll pull something out right now. I don't know how I can work this experience into a short essay that can convey some sort of message, but I guess I can use my driving practice lessons with my dad in the parking lot behind my house when I was a sophomore in high school. It may be short for an experience, but there's lots of details to describe that occurred while it was all happening. Not only that, but I don't know what kind of message I would be conveying to the reader. But, it's an idea...right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment